March 4, 2015

Western Art Week Fast Approaching

Western Art Week in Great Falls is fast approaching and I'm sure artists everywhere are scurrying about getting ready for it - and actually I am too, kind of, after taking a break from it last year. I do have a painting juried into The Russell Museum's First Strike Friday Auction - Lot #84 so I'm pretty happy with that.

Highwood Twilight    30" x 30"   2014

Also:

Dean from Altamira Fine Art in Jackson Hole, Wyoming kindly asked if I would exhibit some paintings in their gallery room at the Out West Show & Sale - and I'm going to! They will be in the Alberta Room at the Best Western Heritage Inn - so check them out if you are in the neighborhood! And if you're not here is a link to them on the web: http://www.altamiraart.com/artists/categories/2/

Below are some new pieces that will be at the show:

Nairne  9" x 12" 2015

Harley   6" x 8"  2015

Amaya  10" x 10" 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment